We are seeking a dynamic Assistant Manager to assist in leading our Front Office team!
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is located in the heart of Hastings street, is Noosa’s only 5 star hotel and offers 176 studios with an extensive Food & Beverage operation.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, we are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual who is confident to lead a team and deal with guests in a positive manner in every situation. Our guests are to leave feeling welcome and valued, having had a positive guest journey throughout their stay.
Responsibilities will include:
– Lead the Front Office team in absence on management and act as a hotel representative on behalf of the General Manager.
– Ensure Accor’s guest loyalty and recognition program is maintained and delivered to it’s highest standards.
– Monitoring all arrivals and departures, communicating with relevant teams to ensure smooth operations.
– Maintaining guests accounts and relevant information during their visit, ensuring charges are posted.
– 12 months experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel environment.
– Be highly organised and able to manage priorities
– Display high energy levels
– Demonstrate versatility in responding to guest requests and situations.
– Ability to remain calm and effective in high volume work situations
– Ability to lead a team to success, leading by example.
Click “Apply Now” to begin your journey with Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, we look forward to receiving your application.
After all, at Accor Hotels, it’s good to be us.