Sustainability. Part of the Sofitel Savoir-Faire.
Nestled in the coastal oasis of Noosa Heads, Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort offers luxury experiences across accommodation, conferencing and hospitality. As we deliver these exceptional offerings, we are acutely aware of our environmental footprint. Alongside Accor we have entered into a partnership with Ecotourism Australia with the intention of certifying as a Sustainable Tourism business, which is also recognised by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC). With this goal in mind, our commitment to sustainability continues to grow across a range of areas including energy and water conservation, minimizing food and material waste and eliminating single use plastics.
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort champions a proactive approach by introducing sustainable solutions across our departments and equipping our Ambassadors with tools that embody best practices. Our initiatives encompass:
• All rooms now feature luxury Balmain refillable shampoo, conditioner, body wash pump dispensers
• Curated Mini Bar selection with no single use plastics and all recyclable materials
• Transition to recyclable tetra water offer and soon reusable vessels in all rooms and suites
• Dry Amenities with no single use plastic, recyclable materials and reduced standard offer to rooms
• Strategically managing waste to minimize impact
• Eradicating single-use plastics that pertain to conference and food and beverage venues, such as in-room plastic bottled water.
• Involvement in Accor's Plant for the Planet program
We are also growing our ongoing commitment to sourcing local and sustainable as much as possible within our restaurants and bars. At the beginning of 2023, our team introduced a full range of menus that highlighted a range of local suppliers that we use in our Resort including local bee/honey supply Beyond Honey, a range of local farm produce within 100 km.
Experience the epitome of luxury and responsibility at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort – where exceptional hospitality meets conscientious environmental stewardship.
Going green is always in style.